Signs of the end times scripture KJV
“Behold, the former events have occurred, and new things I reveal; I tell you about them before they sprout.” Isaiah 42:9: “Remember the things of the past.”, because I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and things yet to be done from ancient times, saying, ‘My counsel shall remain, and I will perform all My pleasure.” (Isaiah 46:9-10; Isaiah 46:11) “Now I tell you before it happens, that you may believe that I am He when it does.” (Matthew 13:19) Many indicators are foretold in the Bible that will culminate in the end times. As His return approached, Jesus predicted that these signs would all appear at the same time (Matthew 24:33-34). Despite the fact that many of these prophecies will not come to fruition until the tribulation period, our age is the first to notice every trend. These events will become even more evident as the closing seconds of this age tick away.
As you go through this list, keep in mind that these prophecies were written between 1900 and 3500 years ago! What does this have to do with you? The solutions are in the last few pages; you must read them attentively.
60 signs of the end times scripture KJV
1. – False Bible preachers would introduce heresies, gain large members, and influence others to reject God’s Word (2 Peter 2:1-2). People nowadays are frequently found rejecting the Bible outright because they have heard it misinterpreted by a dishonest instructor.
2. – These would be money-hungry, evenly fake prophets (2 Peter 2:3). This is exemplified by a growing number of TV evangelists. They misinterpret the Scriptures and use deceptive language to make a prey of the naive.
3. – As a witness to all countries, the Christian gospel would be spread (Matthew 24:14; Mark 13:10; Revelation 14:6). Parts of the Bible, or the entire Bible, have now been translated into over 2,400 languages and dialects, reaching over 90% of the world’s population.
4. – Planned global communications (Revelation 11:9-10; 17:8). The Bible predicts that certain events will be witnessed by the entire globe. For the first time ever, news can move around the world at the speed of light because of the creation of television and the deployment of global satellite networks during the twentieth century. Remember that news moved at the pace of horseback in the Apostle John’s day.
5. – Humanity would be capable of annihilating all forms of life (Matthew 24:21-22). Consider that the weapons of the day were swords and spears when Jesus gave this prophecy. However, today’s nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons make it possible to wipe out all life on the globe.
6. – Nuclear weapons are expected to be used (Zechariah 14:12). As God predicted 2500 years ago, the neutron bomb melts (dissolves) its victims. “While they stand on their feet, their flesh will disintegrate, their eyes will dissolve in their sockets, and their tongues will dissolve in their mouths.” This would have been unthinkable in Zechariah’s time.
7. – There would be a worldwide appeal for peace (1 Thessalonians 5:3). There has never been a more concentrated, global endeavor to achieve peace at any cost than there is now.
8. – The Antichrist would utilize (fake) peace to wipe off a large number of people (Daniel 8:23-25). With all of humanity’s difficulties, many people are yearning for a savior who can bring peace and wealth without moral accountability. The world and Israel will be promised peace if they follow the Antichrist, but his objectives will be diabolical.
9. – Israel will have a peace deal in place in the final days, which the Antichrist will confirm and then dissolve (Daniel 9:27). The world’s countries are currently attempting to reach an agreement with Israel on a peace treaty. 10. – Damascus would be razed to the ground (Isaiah 17:1, 14; Jeremiah 49:23-27; Amos 1:3-5; Zechariah 9:1-8). Syria’s capital, Damascus, is increasingly in the news and is notoriously anti-Semitic. Damascus is home to a number of terrorist organizations. Because they forcibly took what was not theirs, God prophesies that they will become a destructive heap. Israel pledged in 2007 to wipe Syria off the map if it was struck with chemical weapons.
11. – There would be a lot of erratic weather (Luke 21:25-26). In the end days, Jesus predicted raging seas and waves. He also compared these symptoms to labor pains (Matthew 24:8). In Matthew 24:8, the Greek word Odin, which is typically translated as sorrows, really means birth pains. Furthermore, the apostle Paul informed us that at the end of the age, the curse will be lifted from the entire creation (Romans 8:21). And that the entire creation moans and labors under the weight of its own birth pangs (Romans 8:22). Birth pangs get more intense and frequent as the due day approaches. When a result, as the delivery date approaches, the creation will suffer. Of course, odd weather is nothing new, but there are indicators that it is becoming more common.
12. – A move toward a worldwide government would be made (Daniel 2:40-44; 7:23; Revelation 13:7-8). The former Roman Empire, which included present-day Europe, would be resurrected and eventually come to control the globe. In its quest to integrate Europe politically and economically, the European Union has made steady progress. It has been successful in establishing a European parliament, a judiciary, and a single currency. Globalization is not limited to Europe; it is taking place all across the world.
13. – Literal Babylon (formerly known as Babel; Genesis 10:10) will reappear in the land of Shinar, which is now known as Iraq (Zechariah 5:11; Isaiah 13). Saddam Hussein spent more than two decades rebuilding Babylon. With Saddam Hussein’s dictatorship deposed, the international community is again debating how to rebuild Iraq.
14. – It would be denied that God ever flooded the planet (the Noahic Flood) (2 Peter 3:5-6). Despite the fact that there is a mountain of fossil evidence to support this claim, most scientists dismiss it since it was God’s punishment for man’s sin.
15. – Vegetarianism is expected to gain popularity (1 Timothy 4:3-4). This has been popularized by the New Age Movement, which has swept the globe in the last 40 years.
16. – A slew of wars would ensue (Mark 13:7-8). There are dozens of major violent conflicts in the world now, according to Project Ploughshares.
17. – Ethnic tensions would be common (Mark 13:7-8; Luke 21:10). The wars of the end days were described by Jesus using the Greek word ethnos. Today, for the first time in history, ethnic groups are pitted against ethnic groups.
18. – There would be a lot of violence on the planet (Luke 17:26; Genesis 6:11-13). Since 1960, violent crime in the United States has surged by over 500 percent. Most countries made abortion (the murder of an unborn child) illegal fifty years ago. Most countries now allow abortion, and 46 million children are aborted each year.
19. – According to Jesus, there will be terrifying images (Luke 21:11). Fearful is the Greek word phobetron, which can also be translated as terror. According to the US State Department, there were more than 38,000 international terrorist incidents between 1981 and 2006.
20. – A large number of people would travel back and forth (Daniel 12:4). Few people traveled outside of their own communities prior to the Industrial Revolution. Until recently, the only modes of mobility were horseback, foot, and boat. Nonetheless, we now commute by automobile, bus, aircraft, train, metro, and other modes of transportation. Hundreds of millions of people are fleeing to and fro, just as Daniel predicted 2500 years ago!
21. – There would be an increase in knowledge (Daniel 12:4). We are living in the midst of a knowledge boom. Our cumulative knowledge is predicted to double every five years since the Internet’s introduction. This exponential increase is beyond anyone’s wildest dreams!
22. – Deadly diseases (called pestilences in the Bible) would be common (Matthew 24:7; Revelation 6:8). Emerging diseases like AIDS, Ebola, Hantavirus, Dengue, West Nile, SARS, avian flu, and others demonstrate this. Ironically, only a few decades ago, several scientists predicted that medical progress would soon eliminate dangerous diseases.
23. – The final generation would be willing to have a mark placed on their right hand or forehead (Revelation 13:16). Consider how the next generation is adorned with tattoos, piercings, and various emblems. Global tracking and labeling technology is now available for the first time in history.
24. – There would be a worldwide economic system (Revelation 13:16-17). This was unimaginable in the time of the Apostle John. Nonetheless, globalists at all levels of government are attempting to unite the world today. Their ambition necessitates a financial connection with the rest of the globe.
25. – A single individual would have complete power over all finance and commerce (Revelation 13:16-18). Keep in mind that this prophecy was written 2000 years before our current computer-driven culture. Yet, until recently, no one could have imagined how a single individual might have complete power over all commerce.
Famines would be widespread (Luke 21:11; Revelation 6:5-8). In 2006, the United Nations reported that 854 million people were hungry.
27. – Heavenly signs were prophesied (Luke 21:11, 26). The number of unexplained sky sightings appears to be increasing. For example, after 1947, UFO sightings have surged, frightening many people. Thousands of mysterious airborne sightings are recorded each year.
28. – The sun would sear the earth’s inhabitants (Revelation 16:8-9). Solar activity has increased dramatically in recent years. Though this prophecy is definitely a divine judgment on unrepentant people, a compromise in the earth’s atmosphere as a result of nuclear war or another environmental disaster may make this judgment easier to carry out.
29. – Israel would be born in a single day (Isaiah 66:8). Israel became a nation on May 14, 1948.
30. – The Jews would reassemble in Israel (Isaiah 11:11-12; Ezekiel 37:21-22; 38:8; Luke 21:29-31). In recent years, about five million Jews have returned to Israel! This has never happened before in human history. Never before has a people group been dispersed throughout the globe for hundreds of years, only to be reassembled in their homeland. God, on the other hand, has stated it and has done it right in front of our eyes!
31. – Jews from the north, south, east, and west would return (Isaiah 43:5-6; Jeremiah 31:7-10). Surprisingly, about a million Jews have emigrated from northern Russia. From the south, about 100,000 Ethiopian Jews have gone (Zephaniah 3:10). Since 1948, Jews have moved from all over the world, including Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
32. – Israel would become a wasteland during the Diaspora (the dispersion of Jews to the four corners of the earth) (Deuteronomy 29:23-28; Ezekiel 36:8-11; Ezekiel 36:33-36). During the last 1900 years, Israel has deteriorated into a bleak wasteland.
33. – Israel, formerly a barren wasteland, would bloom in the latter days and export produce to the rest of the world (Isaiah 27:6; 35:1-2; Ezekiel 36:34-36). Israel’s land has blossomed as a result of increasing rainfall and world-renowned irrigation technologies. Surprisingly, they now export over 800 million dollars in fresh fruit each year, including over 200 million dollars in flowers and decorative plants, as predicted!
34. – Israel’s economy would flourish (Ezekiel 38:12-13). Surprisingly, in 2006, this newly reunified, much attacked, the little nation exported almost 42 billion dollars worth of commodities. This would have been unthinkable a century ago! Jordan, on the other hand, exported less than 5 billion dollars in 2006.
35. – Israel would establish vineyards once more (Joel 3:18; Amos 9:13-15). Today, sweet wine is produced on the Golan Heights and in many other Israeli mountain vineyards.
36. – Jews would establish groves of trees in the latter days. Cedar, acacia, myrtle, oil, cypress, pine, and box are among the trees mentioned in the Bible (Isaiah 41:18-20). Over one billion trees have been planted in Israel since 1900! After over two millennia of barrenness, this has happened in our time.
37. – The restoration of a pure language (Zephaniah 3:9). The Zionist movement resurrected Hebrew as a spoken language around the end of the nineteenth century. Hebrew became the official language of the state of Israel in 1948. There was only one language in the beginning (Genesis 11:1), and this clean speech will be restored (Isaiah 19:18). Interestingly, there are no swear words in Hebrew.
38. – Jerusalem would be rebuilt on the debris of its own destruction (Jeremiah 30:18; Zechariah 12:6). Jerusalem has been rebuilt on the remains of the old city since 1948, exactly as prophesied.
39. – Gentiles will trample Jerusalem until the Gentiles’ days were fulfilled (Luke 21:24). Jerusalem had been trampled by Gentiles since 70 A.D. until the Jews reclaimed the city during the 1967 Six-Day War.
Anti-Semitism is expected to increase over the world (Deuteronomy 28:37; Jeremiah 29:18; 44:8; Luke 21:20-24; Revelation 12). The Jews have been persecuted like no other human group in history. During the Tribulation, the Antichrist will try to exterminate them in the same way that Hitler did. Anti-Semitism is now a worldwide epidemic. Nearly 450 General Assembly resolutions have been passed since the United Nations was founded in 1945, condemning Israel. There hasn’t been a single law passed against any Arab country or terrorist organization! In other words, almost 60% of all UN General Assembly resolutions criticize only one member, Israel, out of 190 states!
41. – All of Israel’s neighbors would band together against it (Psalm 83:4-8; Zechariah 12:2). This has never happened before in recorded history. Despite this, Israel is surrounded by Muslim countries that have pledged to destroy it. “Until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew is hiding says, ‘O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, therefore kill him,” Muhammad remarked. (Hadith # 177, Sahih Al-Bukhari, vol. 4, b. 52).
42. – Jerusalem would be a source of trembling for all peoples around it (Zechariah 12:2). Despite the fact that Jerusalem is a small city with no natural resources, no harbor, and limited manufacturing and economic capabilities, its mere existence causes the surrounding nations to tremble.
43. – For all countries, Jerusalem would be a burdensome stone (Zechariah 12:3). The struggle over Jerusalem is covered in almost daily news around the world. The United Nations, the Vatican, and a number of world leaders want it to become a global city. God, on the other hand, claims that the city is His and that He has entrusted it to the Jews for all time (Genesis 15:18; Leviticus 25:23; 2 Chronicles 6:6). Those who are burdened by it will be “cut in pieces.” Despite God’s warning, UN resolution 476 states unequivocally that Israel’s claim to Jerusalem is invalid. As a result, the majority of countries have refused to relocate their embassies to Jerusalem, Israel’s capital.
– Israel would be unstoppable (Zechariah 12:6-9). Israel has been attacked in three major conflicts and several minor battles since 1948. Despite being massively outmanned, they have defeated all of their attackers. Even when it appears that Israel would be destroyed in the ultimate battle, the Lord will deliver her (Jeremiah 30:3-7; Zechariah 14; Mark 13:14-20). Unless you believe God’s Word, an invincible Israel makes no sense.
45. – All nations would split Israel (Joel 3:2; Daniel 11:39). This is yet another bizarre prophecy! The partition of Israel was proposed by UN Resolution 181 in 1947. The West Bank and Gaza Strip are currently divided into Jewish and Palestinian settlements. In order to form a Palestinian state, the division of Jerusalem, Judea, and Samaria is also being discussed today.
46. – Until the Messiah returns, the Eastern Gate will stay closed. Christ will enter Jerusalem through the now-sealed Eastern Gate at His Second Coming (Ezekiel 44:1-3). The Eastern Gate is still sealed today, as promised.
47. – In the final days, the nation of Israel, which has been divided into two kingdoms since the time of Solomon (950 B.C. ), Israel in the north and Judah in the south, will be one unified nation (Ezekiel 37:15-22). As a result, Israel is a single nation.
48. – Until Jesus returns, the returning Jews will be without a king (Hosea 3:4- 5). Israel has been without a king for nearly 2500 years, as prophesied. Amazingly, Israel is no longer a theocracy, and the Jewish state is now controlled by a democracy with several political parties.
49. – In Israel, a rebuilt temple is expected (Daniel 9:27; 12:11; Mark 13:14; 2 Thessalonians 2:4; Revelation 11:1-2). The temple is mentioned in the final days by the prophet Daniel, Jesus, Paul, and John. As a result, we know it needs to be rebuilt. The Temple Institute’s preparations are nearly finished!
50. – In the end days, Israel would reintroduce temple sacrifices (Daniel 9:27; 12:11). The daily sacrifices would be abolished by the Antichrist, according to Daniel. As a result, the Jewish sacrifice system had to be reinstated first in the latter days. The Temple Institute is currently responsible for the creation of temple furniture, utensils, and priestly vestments. Several hundred young Jewish males are also undergoing training for the Levitical priesthood.
51. – To purify the temple in Israel, a red heifer without blemish must be born and sacrificed (Numbers 19:2-9). The Temple Institute is looking for a kosher red heifer to purchase.
52. – Despite the fact that Israel would be the subject of numerous fulfilled prophesies, most Jews would remain unaware until the very end that Jesus is their Messiah (Luke 19:41-42; Luke 13:34-35; Romans 11:25-26).
53. – During the Tribulation, ancient Petra (Sela the rock city) in Jordan would exist and provide as a shelter for fleeing Jews (Isaiah 16:1-4; Matthew 24:16; Revelation 12:6, 14). Jordan and Israel signed a peace accord in 1994, making Petra a possible shelter for Jewish refugees.
54. – Russia (Magog) would come to prominence as a military power and lead an attack against Israel (Ezekiel 38). Most of the former Soviet Union’s southern nations are now both military and Muslim powerhouses.
Prior to the invasion from the north, Israel would live without walls (Ezekiel 38:8-11). Israel now lives “without borders, bars, or gates,” as prophesied. Most Middle Eastern cities and villages were defended until 1900. Modern armament, on the other hand, can “ascend…covering the ground like a cloud,” rendering conventional barriers obsolete.
56. – This onslaught on Israel would also include Iran (Persia), Sudan (Cush), and Libya (Put) (Ezekiel 38). Anti-Semitism is widespread in the Islamic world. Muslims are ordered by the Koran and Hadith to wage Jihad (holy war) against non-believers unless they convert to Islam (Surahs 9:5 and 47:4; vol. 1, b. 2, Hadith # 24 and 35).
57. – Turkey (Gomer) would also join Israel’s onslaught (Ezekiel 38). Turkey’s government was elected in 2002 by a pro-Islamic party. Mein Kampf, Hitler’s anti-Semitic polemic, became a hit in Turkey in 2005. Turkey elected an Islamist president in 2007.
58. – Egypt and Jordan, ironically, would not take part in this attack (Ezekiel 38). These two countries, interestingly, have recently signed peace treaties with Israel. Egypt was invaded in 1979, and Jordan was invaded in 1994.
59. – Birds of prey would consume the dead flesh of enemy armies who were defeated in battle by Israel (Ezekiel 39:4, 17; Revelation 19:17-21). Israel is the world’s bird migration capital, which is a little-known fact. During the spring and fall migrations, Israel is visited by billions of birds. Many of these migratory birds are raptors, or birds of prey that feed carrion (dead meat). In fact, Israel is home to 34 different raptor species.
60. – The Euphrates River would be completely drained (Revelation 16:12). The huge Ataturk Dam in Turkey, which was finished in 1990, can now keep the Euphrates at a trickle.
Jesus never committed a sin. As a result, He was the only one qualified to pay the price for our sins on the cross. We sinned, but Jesus paid the price for our sins. He then defeated death by rising from the dead. All who repent of their sins and call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. If these indications frighten you, thank God for waking you up from your spiritual slumber and giving you eternal life. Make Psalm 51 your prayer if you want to repent of your sins and put your faith in Jesus Christ. Then, on a daily basis, study your Bible and obey what you read. God will never abandon you.
You May Also Read:
- 10 Things You Must Know About The Power Of The Blood Of Jesus In The Scriptures
- The Lord Giveth and the Lord Taketh Away Blessed be the Name of the Lord
- Motivational Speeches About God To His Children
- What Does The Favor of God Mean?
- 50 Bible Verses About Preaching The Gospel In KJV